Dinosaur Dominoes Mini Game by Orchard Toys
Suitable for ages 3-5
The mini games are Orchard Toys' smallest games in a compact and portable size, perfect for at home or on the move.
Box Size: 15 x 14 x 2.0 cm
Shuffle the dominoes and deal seven to each player. Place any remaining dominoes, face down, in a pile.
How to play
- The first player places one of their dominoes, face up, in the middle of the table.
- The next player matches one of their dominoes to either end of the domino just played by placing the two matching ends together.
- Play continues with players talking turns to match one of their dinosaur dominoes to one of the two open ends of the line of dominoes.
- If a player cannot match any of their dominoes, they take one from the main pile and wait until their next turn.
- If there are no dominoes in the main pile, play passes to the next player.
- The game continues until nobody can match their dominoes, or someone uses up all their dominoes and wins the game.
- The winner is the first person to play all their dominoes or, if nobody can finish, the player with the fewest dominoes at the end of the game.
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Develops Matching and Memory Skills
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard.
- Encourages Colour Recognition
You can find more Educational resources here