- Sharpens recognition and memory skills
- For ages 3 and up
- 1-4 players
- 24 Pairs to match
- Each tile is 2.25” x 2.25”
- Includes a Science Facts Poster (17.75” x 25.75”)
- Box:23 x 23cm
- Printed on recycled paper with vegetable-based inks.
- Illustrated by Melissa Sweet
Natural Science Matching and Memory Game promotes memory and matching skills while teaching children about natural science. Twenty-four different science illustrations depict mammals, weather events, fossils and minerals, birds & bugs on the sturdy and thick tiles. As the tiles are paired up, refer to the colorful insert to learn about these categories. A great skill building game that can be played alone or with others.
You will find more Educational resources here
You can purchase Gift Vouchers here