The Pagoda Long Drop Earrings are a super cute and quirky, the quintessential low input, maximum output solution to creating a unique outfit! Our special hook design means you can also flip the pagoda drops over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead, it's like owning two different pairs of earrings!
- featuring unique art by Michael Black
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- your go-to, day-to-day statement earrings
- reversible metal panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- sterling silver hooks
- 5 cm long including hook x 2 cm wide
- 1.4 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.
We are pleased to present to you our latest collaboration with Sydney based artist, Michael Black. This is our first street art inspired collection ...and we couldn’t be more excited!
Discover fresh new colour palettes...pops of colour blend with monochrome graphics, designed to be layered together and mixed around.
Mini murals for your ears! This is wearable art like you’ve never seen before, and you’re sure to make a statement with any of these uniquely individual pieces. We hope you enjoy wearing them as much as we’ve enjoyed bringing his artwork to you.
If you are undecided as to what to give a gift there is always Vouchers available in store
More from Moe Moe over here