The most fun and Moe Moe-est way to wear hoop earrings! These fab little cheek-ticklers will compliment SO many outfits - our trademark Reversitile™ design concept means you can wear these earrings both ways, reverse the silver alloy tiles to be plain brushed silver too, scroll across the product imagery to see all the different combinations you can create!
- featuring a Myriam Van Neste signature floral print that started out as a paper collage; mustard leaves and peachy pink blooms on an off white base
- a versatile and harmonious everyday piece
- reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - wear the panels layered or separately
- sterling silver hoops
- 3.8cm long including sleeper ring x 3cm wide
- 2.2 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Myriam Van Neste - the talent behind Helsinki Mon Amour (@helsinkimonamour) - is an artist and illustrator from Quebec, currently living and working in Vienna, Austria. Formerly trained as a sculptor in Montreal Canada and then Helsinki, Finland; this multifaceted artist obtained her Masters degree in Environmental Art. From year 2016 onwards, Myriam’s focus shifted from sculpture toward illustration, creating a new body of work now including art prints, surface pattern design and mixed media collages. We are honoured to be collaborating with Myriam to bring you exquisite floral earrings with that scandi flair that we love so dearly.
If you are undecided as to what to give a gift there is always Vouchers available in store