- 10 colourful 3-piece puzzles to develop early counting skills and number recognition
- Each puzzle features a large number, the number word and interesting items to count.
- Only the correct pieces will fit together.
- Age: 3 ~ 5
Suggestions for using number puzzle with your child:
- Start by introducing the first five number puzzles. As your child grows more confident gradually include the remaining puzzles.
- Help your child count the items accurately on the picture pieces by touching each item as they count aloud.
- Help your child to understand that the total valuse of the count is the last number they say. When they have finished counting,try sking, "How many catterpillars did you count?"
- When your child has correctly counted the objects, help them to find the matching number. Encourage your child to trace over the large number with their finger.
- Pick out a picture card and ask your child to find the matching number.
- Share out the pieces and see how many completed puzzles you can each make. Then swap pieces iuntil all the puzzles are completed.
- When your child can confidently complete the puzzles,place them in a row, In number sequence. Start ing with number 1, encourage your child to work along the puzzles from left to right,saying the numbers in order.
Galt manufacture quality educational resources for the classroom and home. Their range extends from baby activity toys to activity CDs and games, puzzles and construction resources. Each Galt product focuses on important developmental areas such as fine motor and cognitive development. The products are beautifully illustrated and engage young children.
PS Packaging colour is slightly different.
Check all our puzzles in Kids range over here
We also offer Gift Vouchers if you are undecided as to what to give!