Ladonna is an Italian name meaning ‘ladylike’.
Blush pink flat shoes for women are almost as essential as your morning pilates class... Dress them up or down these neutral coloured ballet flats are perfect for the stylish woman on the run!
At Cammino it is their mission to provide stylish yet comfortable flats. They use the finest and softest Italian leather ensuring they are immediately comfortable to slip on, looking as good as they feel.
A little bit about Cammino
"At Cammino we’ve married artisan tradition with contemporary design to create the perfect flat. Our flats are designed in Melbourne and expertly crafted in the region of Le Marche, Italy. Known as la Valle della Scarpa (The Shoe Valley) Le Marche is where modern shoe-making skills have been passed down, creating a hub of innovative shoe production. It is here that our shoes are made from the finest soft Italian leather. At Cammino we know that the busy woman needs a pair of comfortable and stylish flats that can fit snuggly in their bag to slip on for the journey home from work, racing between meetings, picking up the kids or dancing the night away. So the Cammino flat was created from this vision. Designed with an inner sole that moulds to your foot for immediate comfort, and made from soft Italian leather, these are shoes that look as good as they feel on your feet."
- Blush Leather Flat
- A classic ballet flat design with a modern edge
- Italian made for superior quality and durability
- Soft leather to ensure no wear in time and will provide immediate comfort
- Innersole cushioning to provide comfort for the long walk home
- Rubber outsole for durability in all weather conditions
- Elasticised sides for flexibility and comfort catering for all shoe widths.
- Come in a cute carry bag that fits into your handbag also protecting your shoes
Care & Instructions
Cammino flats are made with the highest quality calf leather and will mould to your foot and loosen with wear. Differences in colour tones and shades are natural characteristics that make each pair unique.
Taking care of your Cammino shoes will ensure they last for years. Before wearing, we recommend to spray with a leather protector. Using a protector regularly will provide a protective coating to repel any liquids and keep them looking their best.
TIPS TO FIND YOUR FOOT LENGTH:
1. Stand on a level surface with your heels against a straight
edge or wall.
2. Place a ruler on the floor beside the inside of your foot
from heel to toe.
3. Position an object with a flat edge across the tip of your
4. Your foot length measurement (in centimetres) is where the
flat edge crosses the ruler.
We also offer Gift Vouchers if you are undecided as to what to give!