The Big Wedge stud earrings are here to partayyy. If you love your earrings to do all the talking, we can assure you, these ones don't shut up! Big does not mean heavy though - like all Moe Moe Design jewellery, super lightweight silver alloy is feather-light and ridiculously strong! Our trademark design process means you can also flip the tear drops over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead of the print, or stack it with other Moe Moe pieces to create a design that is unique to you! So, kick your look up a notch and rock these loud lobe danglers with love.
- part of our Miimi and Jiinda Community range: for Aboriginal people, Community connection is the core of their existence, their complex kinship systems are alive and thriving today.
- the most elegant statement earrings for any occasion
- wear these earrings 2 ways
- reverse the panels to wear brushed silver alloy to the front instead, layer with
- sterling silver hooks
- 6cm long including hook, 2.3cm wide
- 7.6 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Moe Moe Design is extremely is honoured to have had the opportunity to collaborate with Miiimi & Jiinda, a new Australian Art business, founded by Aboriginal mother and daughter, Lauren Jarrett and Melissa Greenwood. Their venture was established to not only create beautiful sacred artworks sharing their rich cultural history, but to also implement change by creating national projects. Launched on Instagram in late 2018, Miimi & Jiinda’s traditional and contemporary Aboriginal artworks and hand woven baskets have won fans all over Australia. Known for their bright and distinctive style, Miimi & Jiinda creations tell visual stories about country and kin from the oldest surviving culture in the world.
Melissa and Lauren are Indigenous Australian artists hailing from the Gumbaynggirr, Dunghutti and Bundjalung tribes of Australia’s East Coast. Often referred to as “Saltwater Country”, their ancestral homelands are some of the most beautiful oceans, rivers, sub tropical rainforests, mountains and majestic waterfalls in the country, situated from the northern end of Byron Bay down to Kempsey in New South Wales. Lauren and Melissa are traditional owners of their ancestral homelands and proud custodians of the oldest surviving culture in the world which dates back to “time immemorial”, meaning time extending beyond the reach of memory.
Artist Portrait by Barefoot Wandering Photography
Moe Moe Design is the capsule wardrobe of earrings: flip them to plain silver, swap your studs to hooks, or stack other Moe Moe pieces together to build something special for any outfit!
So get Reversitile™ - Flip, Swap or Stack your earrings to embrace the unique design concept that is Moe Moe!
- MOE MOE curate a selection of beautiful art work onto metal pieces to create a stunning range of jewellery using sterling silver components.
- All earring hooks, posts andchains are 925 sterling silver
- To personalise your look and match your mood, slip your earring pendant of the hook to create the look that’s right for you. Wear patterns side showing or reverse for matte silver
If you are undecided as to what to give a gift there is always Vouchers available in store