Build a Beetle Mini Game by Orchard Toys
Who will build their beetle first in this fun travel game?
- Perfect travel game
- Small, compact and portable
- 4 nine-piece beetles
- 1 spinner board
- 1 two-part spinner (separate plastic arrow from base and
attach to spinner board)
Place the beetle pieces, number side up, in the middle of
How to play
- Take it in turns to spin the spinner. To start building your
beetle you must spin a 6 or play passes to the next player.
- On spinning a 6 you can choose any available coloured
body and place it, picture side up, in front of you. Play
then passes to the next player.
- Players take turns to collect their beetle’s matching
coloured head, antennae, arms and legs by matching the
numbers on the spinner to the numbers on the back of
the beetle pieces.
- Beetle pieces can be collected in any order except for the
beetle’s antennae (4), which is collected after the head
- The winner is the first player to Build a Beetle.
- (For younger players)
- All players choose a coloured body (6).
- Play continues as ‘How to play’ but if a player spins a 6
- they can choose any matching coloured piece from the
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard.
Material used: All cardboard used for games, puzzles and packaging is 100% recycled. The paper used in printing is sourced from sustainable forests and coated with a water-based varnish. Every Orchard item is manufactured in the UK.
Box Size: 15 x 14 x 2.0 cm
- Develops Matching and Memory Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Develops Personal and Social Skills
- Develops Number and Counting Skill
You can find more Educational resources here