- 4 bus playing boards
- 24 animal passenger cards
Each player chooses a bus playing board.
Spread the animal passenger cards face downwards on the table.
How to play
Take it in turns to turn over one of the animal passenger cards.
If the card matches an animal on your bus, place the card over the matching animal passenger on your bus board.
If the card does not match, show the card to the other players and return it to the table face downwards. Play then moves on to the next player.
- The winner is the first player to leave their bus with animal passengers.
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Develops Matching & Memory skills
- Develop Personal & Social skills
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard.
You can find more Educational resources here
We also offer Gift Vouchers