Pixie ring rattle blue by Pebble
- Ring rattles are so great for babies when they want to start and grab things. These ring rattles have a cute little pixie on the top and are fun and friendly all in one. People often ask me why they have no faces. The Steiner theory is that if children’s toys have minimal expressions then the child is able to project it’s own emotions onto the toy and that this leads to more flexible and creative play. So if you’re sleepy then you can pretend that your toy is sleepy too. We think it’s a lovely concept and hope you will enjoy all the little pixies.
- At Pebble we like to think that our toys spread smiles worldwide: the ladies who make them in Bangladesh smile because the toys bring them work, the parents smile because the toys keep their babies happy and enable them to shop with a conscience and the babies smile – well you can see why! We hope you love this little rattle as much as we do.
- All Pebble products are made in Bangladesh by the extremely talented and capable artisans at Hathay Bunano ps. We love their workmanship and we love rural Bangladesh. Pebble toys are our small contribution to supporting families in rural Bangladesh, to removing the need for economic migration to the cities and to providing women with flexible working opportunities which are close to their homes.
- Pebble products are made entirely by hand with natural materials and as such there will be slight variations in size, colour and design in line with the unique nature of this product.
- Materials: 100% cotton with 100% polyester fill.
- Size: height approx 20cm, width approx 12cm
- Care instructions: machine washable at 40 degrees and can be tumble dried on a low setting
You can find more Baby Gift ideas over here
We also offer Gift Vouchers