Thomas and Friends Wooden Dominoes & Track Puzzle by Tree Toys
Contains: 32 Jumbo Double Sided pieces for 2 or more players
Be the first to play all of your dominoes by matching pictures and win!
For extra fun, flip all the dominoes over to build your own train track
and run Thomas and Percy around it!
- Place all the dominoes in front of you,picture side up.
- Place the arrow-shaped dominoes so that name "Rattle" is face up.
- Give each player 8 dominoes (7 regular dominoes & 1 arrow-shaped domino).
- If there are less than 4 players ,stack the extra dominoes to form a draw pile.
- The youngest player goes first by placing a domino in the centre of the play area.
- The player to the left of the youngest player then places a matching picture, next to a domino that has already been placed next to any domino in the game.
- If you can't place a domino on your turn, you may select a domino from the draw pile, or if no one draw pile exists,skip your turn.
- problem solving
- self-confidence & pride in acheiving
- constructive thinking
- hand-eye coordination & exercises small motor skills
You can find more Thomas & friends products over here
You will find more Educational resources hereWe also offer Gift Vouchers