Baby,Toddler,Christening, Baby Shower, Personalised Gifts...
Barefoot Toys by Barbara Sansoni...
Dollhouses, Doll sets. Doll furniture, Miniatures 1:12 scale...
Educational Toys & Resources...
- Activity sets... creative play
- Alphabet,Literacy activities
- Children Books...
- Craft Kits
- Dressing up Skills, Fine Motor skills, co-ordination skills
- Educating while eating
- Emotion, Expression & Recognition skills
- Improving Balance & Dexterity
- Lacing, Threading, Fine Motor, Manipulative Skills
- Logic,Opposites,Pattern & Sequence Activities
- Magnetic Play Sets
- Maths Numbers and Counting Aids Activities
- Memory Games
- Memory Skills, Flash cards,Bingo, Matching,Dominoes
- Multicultural Resources
- Musical Expierince
- Pretend Play
- Seasons Activities
- Sensory Experiences
- Shapes recognition
- Travel Games
Fantasy Fields Teasmon Nursery & Kids Furniture & Toys...
Gifts for Adults ...
Kidkraft Live Learn Play...
Outdoor Play Centres & Furniture
Personalised Gifts, Keepsakes for all occasions ........
Play Tents to inspire imagination.....
Somerton Green -- fine porcelain ware...
The Gorgeous & Loveable Barefoot Range by Barbara Sansoni
I can tell you I am very biased when it comes to the Barefoot Range by "”Barbara Sansoni”. I absolutely fell in love with them the first time I saw the range.
I love colour, I feel alive when I see beautiful colours splashed together to create awesome products and this is where Barefoot have captured my full attention.
an artist, textile designer and colourist, started this concept out of a
need of a rehabilitation program in Sri Lankan in 1958, for young women
with limited schooling and skills. Barefoot artisans
are dedicated weavers and designers, who without the constraints of mass
production, are able to produce fine high quality products in a
sustainable way. They are also encouraged to be innovative and stretch
their creative talents.
As some of you
know I am an artist myself, and I appreciate the quality, style and the
uniqueness of all the products…as not one product is the same as the
other. They are all finished off in different colours.
These are some of
the products that I stock in their range if you press on the different
category headings it will take you there and you can see some of the
- Their products are made from 100% cotton and the toys are filled with kapok.
- Their toys visually stimulating for children because of their bright colours and tactile because of their creative use of fabric textures.